- Portugal: Angola goleia Moçambique at the opening of the fifth edition of the "Angola ahead ' 2014-10-25
- At stake for the group to the three goals of the representation of the community of Angola were shown by Telmo Campos, which has strong chance of leading the list of best “artilheiro”. On the other, in the group B, the team of Cape Verde beat brazil, also by 3 - 0, with goals of Jorge Sanches, Mané and Elton روساريو.
- Portraits of Guinea-Bissau in photographic exhibition 2014-10-25
- Museum of Natural history and science, in lisbon, receives "photographs of guinea - Bissau ', james da Cunha Ferreira.
- Ramos Horta condemns sanctions and protests with designação 'narco - state’ 2014-10-25
- José Ramos-Horta, representative of the United Nations task to monitor the process of the consolidation of peace and institutional stabilisation in guinea Biasau, accuses the international community of 'double standards', and tougher with guinea Bissau than with other countries.
- Organized Crime seen in bissau 2014-10-25
- The unit of the united nations on drugs and Crime (UNODC) examines since yesterday, with the guinean authorities, in Bissau, the situation of organised Crime in that country
- Rabbit considers steps appropriate measures against ebola 2014-10-25
- The prime minister, pierre Pedro Passos Coelho, considered today appropriate measures adopted at the European Council to help the fight against ebola virus and reminded aid that Portugal gives the Guinea-Bissau as regards prevention. read more
- Increase in tax inspection to trucks entering the country 2014-10-24
- The customs authorities of Guinea-Bissau are demanding that all lorries entering the country to download the goods loaded in warehouses for the purpose, under the presence of supervisors, so that they can be charged rates for imported products.
- National Festival break fight free returns after 16 years 2014-10-24
- After 16 years of gap, the Festival national fight free will be repeated, but in Bafatá, city of east of guinea-bissau, during this Saturday.
- Portuguese sending team to combat ebola in Guinea-Bissau only if decides after 30 november 2014-10-24
- Team has been formed, but will only advance if their presence is requested by the guinean government, the prime minister visit Portugal at the end of next month.
- Measures to combat ebola are 'inadequate', says steps 2014-10-24
- The prime minister, Pedro Passos Coelho Coelho, considered today appropriate measures adopted at the European Council to help the fight against ebola virus and reminded aid that Portugal gives the Guinea-Bissau on prevention.
- Rabbit steps: measures to combat are suitable ebola 2014-10-24
- Nearly 10 000 people were afetadas and around 4,900 have died victims of ebola.
- Ebola. Portugal must get sick, same estrangeiros to treat 2014-10-24
- The document also notes the importance of Portugal cooperate with the portuguese-speaking countries most at risk of introduction of disease: first to Guinea-Bissau and then Cape Verde the college of expertise for Tropical medicine argues that Portugal will come from patients with ebola to any country that “the....
- Portugal returns to the top - 10 in FIFA ranking 2014-10-24
- The selection of quinas rose two seats and 9 to national team rose two seats for the ninth position in the FIFA, after the defeat in particular with France (2 - 1) and the victory in Denmark (1 - 0), at stake of qualification for the Euro '2016.
- Guinea-Bissau: un representative in Bissau armed forces reform is essential for peace 2014-10-24
- Miguel Trovoada, special representative of the secretary-general of the united nations (un) for Guinea-Bissau, spoke today (Friday) with Lusa after a hearing with the president of the republic of Portugal, Aníbal Cavaco Silva. When asked if is ensured the reform....
- Guinea-bissau: national beanfeast fight free decorre this saturday 2014-10-24
- . The city of Bissau - Bafatá, east of the country, welcomes this Saturday, 25 October, the 6th edition of the Festival national fight free under the motto 'promote peace, citizenship and fair play through sport’. The information is expressed in A note press federation control of guinea-bissau for the....
- Portuguese-speaking countries highlighted in report on less-advanced 2014-10-24
- Document refers improvements in connectivity with Angolan affixed in works; Guinea-Bissau stressed by increasing rent by 2012; gender parity in parliament increased in Mozambique and East Timor; Sao Tome and Principe moved in the water and sanitation. Eleutério Guevane, radio un in New York.
Você é a favor da excisão feminina?